Thursday, May 26, 2011

I'm Sorry!

Just a quick note to say that I'm sorry about the level of inactivity in regard to the fleet.  There's been a lot going on and I've been kind of distracted in RL.  That said, things haven't been totally quiet.
 
Time permitting, I've been playing around with setting up a new fleet message board.  THIS time, I'm not going to try to go live with it until I'm confident it won't be a waste of time.  I'm not going to be able to get away from ad banners, but I can try to see that they aren't so obnoxious that nobody would want to use the forums.
 
I've also added some more Energy Credits to the fleet bank.  Some feedback as to what we should do with it would be nice.  I've been thinking about adding repositories for data samples, food items, etc.  If Duty Officers turn out to be bankable, that might be a really good repository to have.
 
Hope to see you online!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Source News

Star Trek Latest News

Star Trek Online -