Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Reactivated!

I recently reactivated my commission in Starfleet and I am back in Star Trek Online!

My reading of the forums suggested that the game was in a relatively stable and enjoyable state, so I reactivated my subscription before F2P launch to check it out and get prepared.   (Also, insuring that I would have priority access when F2P launched...)

Free-To-Play is now live, and I am having fun playing around with the Duty Officer system mostly.  Vice Admiral G'eek is now stationed at Earth Spacedock/Starfleet Academy to assist new captains and to recruit new members for the Federation Reborn fleet.  I just created a new Engineering captain so that I can team up with and help new players and re-learn the game from the ground up.

Make no mistake... Cryptic still needs to earn my money.  I will pay a subscription fee only when it suits me to do so, and I'm not going to continuously pump money into the C-Store.  But for now, I'm liking the changes to the game and I'm ready to play.

Go Boldly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Source News

Star Trek Latest News

Star Trek Online -