Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Netflix: Real Entertainment Value

Ah, Netflix...

If I only watched clean romantic comedies with my wife after the kids are in bed, it would be a bargain.

If it did nothing else but kept the kids relatively quiet watching cartoons for an hour a day, it would be well worth the price and then some.

If I only used it to watch Mythbusters and Smash Labs with my four boys in a celebration of the male bonding powers of large explosions, the value would be amazing.

If I did nothing but work my way through every Star Trek episode since The Next Generation aired, it would be worth a sizeable chunk of my yearly entertainment budget and an enormous savings over buying all of the DVD sets.

Put them all together... and I get more bang for my buck than a lightning strike at a fireworks factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Source News

Star Trek Latest News

Star Trek Online -