Friday, March 25, 2011

Foundry Scheduled to go Live March 28!!!

According to Dstahl, the Foundry is in final testing and is on track to be released to Holodeck on Monday, March 28.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showpost.php?p=3452967&postcount=19

I haven't spent a lot of time yet thinking about the stories I want to tell.  I only tried an early version of it on Tribble and it was too soon to tell what was going to be possible.  Features I wanted weren't there yet.

With the inclusion of branching dialog and some of the other new features, this could be a huge boost for replayability.  I can't wait to get in there and start tinkering with the release version!

So, what story do YOU want to tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Open Source News

Star Trek Latest News

Star Trek Online -